I’m so happy to share with you the wonderful happenings this week:
1. Please tune into the CW6 this morning (Monday) at 7:40am and Fox5 on Wednesday at 8:30am to see me painting and discussing my involvement in this weekend’s Artwalk San Diego!
2. NEXT WEEKEND is the premier of the #ElectricRainProject dance collaboration at Artwalk with PGK Dance project!!! Watch my painting come to life on the Dance on the Edge Stage located at the intersection of Grape and India street, 3:30 on both April 30th and May 1st!
3. Press, Press, Press! check out the fabulous recent articles about my artwork in Pacific Magazine and on the cover of the San Diego Downtown News! Look out for this Friday’s Union Tribune:).
4. In celebration of “Fish Out of Water” being the featured image of Artwalk 2016, I’m releasing a beautiful line of limited edition $50 giclee prints of my painting! Please pick up your print this weekend at Artwalk booth # 715 or on my print shop. Order yours before May 7th for FREE SHIPPING!
5. Come check out my newest paintings at Artwalk (Adelman Fine Art‘s booth # 715), and be sure to visit their beautiful gallery just one block away, at 1980 Kettner Blvd.